Events within the not-for-profit sector are the perfect opportunity to better the lives of all involved not only through raising much needed funds and awareness but also connecting people in an enjoyable and memorable way.
Key career highlights include involvement in the $1 million dollar Art auction, Art With Heart for Toronto based specialty hospital Casey House, design of a float for the 2019 Toronto Pride Parade and monetary and service donations to the value of $60 thousand dollars during the CXO Leaders awards gala dinner.
Art With Heart - Casey House
Operations coordinator, key tasks include:
• Tracking and coordination of artwork transportation pick up, framing and storage for Art With Heart
• Acting as main point of contact for event related suppliers and stakeholders, including donor artists and gallerists and onsite silent auction platform Givergy
• Design and production of Givergy's online silent auction site
• Source, secure and coordinate external suppliers, including printing, staging, photography, MC and entertainment
• Creation and ongoing upkeep to events attendee registration sites, nomination portals and websites within EventsAir
• Collation and distribution of all on-site documentation
• On-site supervision from bump in through the event to bump out
• Very experienced in excel, word, powerpoint on mac and PC as well as adobe photoshop, pdf editor, after effects and other computer programs.
Pride Float - Casey House
Operations and design coordinator, key tasks include:
Design of the parade float keeping Casey House and Pride Toronto branding, vision and values in mind for 2019
Collaborated with Casey House Volunteer Program Manager to schedule and train on-site volunteers
Acting as main point of contact for event related suppliers and stakeholders, including parade float contractor for pride
Collation and distribution of all on-site documentation
On-ste supervision from bump in through the event to bump out
Very experienced in Excel, Word, PowerPoint on MAC and PC as well as Adobe Photoshop, PDF Editor, After Effects and other computer programs.
Silent Auction - Bear Cottage
Acquisition of silent auction items
Liaising with auction item donors to coordinate getting items to event
Creation of on-site printed material including bidding sheets and signage
Main point of contact with charity and organisation for rep to make a presentation during awards program
Ensuring the Bear Cottage visual presentation and branding was correctly embedded within the main show real.